The themes for each category are:
- This competition is open to ALL MALAYSIANS from the age 18 and above.
- Participation is free of charge.
- The competition starts on 16 August, and ends on 15 October, 2020 at 11.59 pm.
- It is up to one’s interpretation of the themes, as long as it is relevant and is not out of topic. All photographs must be recently captured (within year 2020) and brings forth a clear message, values, concept, and the interestingness of it.
- Each participant can submit as many entries as possible within the same category, however, only one prize shall be awarded to the winner within the category.
- All photographs must be captured within the Balik Pulau Parliament Constituency.
- Participants are free to use any brand of DSLR, mirrorless, or mobile phones without any restriction to the camera application (phones) used.
- All submissions must be in high-resolution JPEG, in not less than 3MB in its native size and resolution for each category of entry.
- All submitted images must originate from the participants.
- Post-processing or minimal editing in the computer or through an app is allowed. These include eg. exposure, colour and contrast adjustments, sharpening, spot healing, and cropping. However, compositing and superimposing of images, including cloning are prohibited.
- The participants shall retain all rights to their images. However, the organizers shall be consented to use the images for non-commercial works, for the promotion and exhibition of the event without a time limit.
To read in Bahasa Malaysia, please click here.